- Advanced Core – I paid $15 for this upgrade so I would be able to install on up to 40 blogs.
- Amazon Module – I want affiliate income from this expenditure. And I love Amazon!
If you don’t purchase the Advanced Core (just using the free version) – you must download and install the Free (basic) Version first. It’s what all the other purchased modules are built on.
Important: Uploading single module files to your weblog and trying to activate them won’t work! All modules have to be placed inside the “modules” folder of a WP Robot Core Version to be functional.
- I’ve downloaded all three zip files and extracted all the files. 3 min
- Open up my FTP program and log-in to the first blog. Find the Plug-in File on FTP – upload the basic plugin. 5 min
- Log into WordPress – Check for WP version (this plugin requires WordPress 2.7+
- Spent a few minutes updating current plugins – (I told you it’s been a while since I visited these blogs).
- Activate WP Robot – 5 min for last three tasks
Once the WP-Robot Plugin is installed and activated – you will see this in the left column:
Once I added in the Amazon Module I can see this:
OMG! Tiff said installing and using WP Robot was easy! Okay… diving into the instructions. So far I’ve been at this about 20 minutes.
I spent another 30 minutes to set up what I think are the basic keywords and when I wanted this plug in to post – etc.
It really is intuitive to use… I’m impressed with the first blog post. Remember I haven’t posted to this blog in 6 months!
You can view the blog post here –> Honey Can Do Closet Organizer
In under 1 hour I’ve got the hang of using this WP Robot Plugin – and now it will take me about 20 min or so to add this to each of my other under-performing blogs.