What does it mean when you hear someone say “I tested a product on Amazon?”
Welcome to The Streamer Show. I’m your host Debra Conrad and every show we spend some time together learning how to grow our businesses and keep that growth profitable.
Podcast #13 – What Does Testing A Product On Amazon Mean
A Few Updates About My Business:
- The Amazon Workshop (our garage) remodel begins.
- I’m already thinking about and buying for Q4.
Lesson – Why Do We Test Products Before Going Deep? What Does It Mean To Test A Product?
1. Wholesale – Testing Before Going Deep?
2. Sending in all to Amazon FBA? Or just a few?
3. Testing on more than one product page? Are they the same product or slightly different? Not Varients or are they?
That’s it for today.
You can find this podcast on DebraConrad.com. We also have a huge archive of podcasts on ThriftingForProfit.com (over 95 episodes), where we dive in to a variety of topics that revolve around selling products on Amazon.
All of our podcasts are available on iTunes, TalkShoe and Stitcher.
That’s my story… and I’m sticking to it…