Today – I accomplished two three things. That’s it!
- I had a meeting with my First Paying Client for Online Marketing. This is an insurance agent who is saying things like “how cool is that?” and “when can you get started”. I swear – it’s like taking candy from a baby! I believe that this new Offline Business Marketing side business will help me reach my “work in Italy goal“.
- I also am finalizing all the little details of my new product… “Build and Fill A Blog A Day” or something like that. Just getting all the videos in the right place and correcting a few mistakes in the pdf report. Plus – the sales page needs a tiny bit of work… like a real copywriter would help.
The real tracking of the income levels for each month doesn’t start until May… but I’m in the process of making sure I have all this months income set up to track correctly so I’m comparing apples to apples every month. This is kind of fun… in a twisted book-keeping sort of way.
Oh – and I changed the theme for this site to a new theme today… Thesis Theme is my favorite theme… and once you get the hang of using it – All other themes are annoying.
Of course I have to go in and spend some time putting everything in just the right place. The DebraConrad.com blog will be looking “back to normal” in a few days. :0)
In reality I didn’t “finish” one thing.
<<– Dreaming of Naples Italy… sigh
- I have a Offline Business Marketing plan to write up for this new client – before I can ask for a check
- I have to finish all the details for my new product
- I have to “fix” the Thesis Theme design for this blog.
I do feel like I made progress (forward) and it feels good. Some days I just want to build new niche blogs and block out the “real” world details of all the projects I have going on. Oh well… tomorrow is a new day.